Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Mumble Stats

hi all :=)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

hi all :=) Empty
PostSubject: hi all :=)   hi all :=) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:13 am

hi all .
im new of regnum but not new of mmorpg Smile
i wont to enter in your clan to play togheter and enjoy much better the game, im mage lv 11 done in 2 days .. now i accept suggest for choice my subclass : warlock or healer / summoner ??
im friend of ayex , he told me about you..w8ing answer...Ulag.
Back to top Go down
Verminator
Normal L2 0263
Normal L2 0263
Verminator

PostSubject: Re: hi all :=)   hi all :=) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Hi Ulag. Nice to "meet" you. As far as which subclass to pick, it's a matter of how you want to play. The warlock is a heavy damage dealer, so plays an offensive role. He is a mage, so he still has weak defenses. Locks tend to be one of the first classes targeted by the enemy. The conj is typically a support role as he heals everyone else. they are best played in a very conservative / defensive style. They tend to be the #1 enemy target. The conj can play what is called a warjurer setup which is more offensive skills. But this is usually looked down upon as they are best suited to the support role and opther classes, like the lock, deal dmg much better.

When you get access to the rest or the forum, do a search for 'conj' and 'lock' You should find several good posts which talk about how each is played. They should help you make your decision.

Welcome to Regnum, see you in game sometime.
Back to top Go down
Tuvi
Very Easy L5 0095
Very Easy L5 0095
Tuvi

PostSubject: Re: hi all :=)   hi all :=) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:26 pm

hey there .welcome to the game and to the family here Smile
Back to top Go down
Ayexeyen
Unchallenging L4 0030
Unchallenging L4 0030
Ayexeyen

PostSubject: Re: hi all :=)   hi all :=) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:15 pm

Hello guys and Welcome Ulag.

I did recruit him yesterday. He asked me which sub-class ignis need most, I said "conj probably" and he picked it. So we have a newbie conj here.
If you can support and help him in the grinding process it would be nice. I know for instance that Kaye like to help grinders.

Well... see you in the game guys.
Back to top Go down
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

Location : Sitting in the waiting room outside of Elysium in time out.....

PostSubject: Re: hi all :=)   hi all :=) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:23 am

It is good to see you here Ulag! I helped you with Gohos the other day and am glad we have another conj in clan. We have so few that play often. It is a hard class but a very rewarding one too!
Back to top Go down
Tuvi
Very Easy L5 0095
Very Easy L5 0095
Tuvi

PostSubject: Re: hi all :=)   hi all :=) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:30 am

wait , ulag are you 23 or 13 ;p?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi all :=)   hi all :=) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:51 am

24......ty all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi all :=)   hi all :=) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi all :=)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clan :: Join Us!-
Jump to: