Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Mumble Stats

Mazinger, An Iron Castle Soaring in the Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mazinger
Unchallenging L1 0001
Unchallenging L1 0001

Mazinger, An Iron Castle Soaring in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Mazinger, An Iron Castle Soaring in the Sky   Mazinger, An Iron Castle Soaring in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:57 am

Hello, this is Mazinger from the Haven server. I agree to the terms of code and conduct.

Mazinger a level 38 Barbarian, and is my first and only character. I don't remember who invited me, but I think it was warnaster. He was in the initiation zone when it happened.

This game reminds me of Dark Ages of Camelot, and Warhammer Online -- both being RvR MMORPGs that I used to play. The only genre that I play more often than this is MoBa, the main games being Heroes of Newerth and Defense of the Ancients. Other games I play are hunting games, like Monster Hunter and Ragnarok Odyssey. Planning on getting into Phantasy Star Online 2 and Soul Sacrifice when they come to the PS Vita as well. I delved into fighting games a bit in the past, and I'm actually better at those games than any of the aforementioned (best being MvC2, CvS2, SF4).

I have a bachelor's degree in computer science. Most of the research I did was on natural language processing using functional programming, but I didn't enjoy the direction my research was going so i switched focuses. I now mostly specialize in helping robotics engineers implement a pragmatic articificial intelligence system integration. Also fair to note that I am currently still in college, dual majoring in applied and pure mathematics. The focus in applied mathematics being numerical analysis, and pure mathematics being a focus on modern algebra (commutative algebra mainly).

Despite what i do academically... In the labor force I am mainly a code monkey, and tutor calculus 1/2/3, linear algebra, and differential equations on the side whenever I am in need of cash. Despite how busy my schedule sounds, it really isn't. I don't take more than two classes in college because I already have most of the requisite courses for the general education credits, as well as part of the major's requirements from having completed a CSC degree. Work wise, hours vary and are entirely dependent on students requiring me to go over to their house to tutor them. So I am available most days, and will plug in a few hours into the game if I have no other project going.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am a 23 year old male who lives in NYC. I have a girlfriend who I've been with for three years, and am going to San Diego with her to an anime / gaming convention during the summer. If you have any questions or requests just post them in this thread.

*Note that my username and the title of this thread are references to what is often noted as the father of the mecha franchise, Mazinger Z. Transformers, Gundam, Voltron, all of these are derivatives of Mazinger Z.
Back to top Go down

Mazinger, An Iron Castle Soaring in the Sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clan :: Join Us!-
Jump to: