Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Mumble Stats

Application

Go down 
+16
rkimbrell
nate98
Raez
Dwenna
shrutika
darkknight
Airka
Hunterseye
Wikid_one
ZinkMan
Stygian
rouldoph
Saralanna
Caselyn
Drylock
Caratacus
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rkimbrell
Easy L1 0110
Easy L1 0110

Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Hi. I've started a new character: Noman K. Destined to be a knight some day. I'd like to be added to the clan so I can chat while I work my way up.
Back to top Go down
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

Location : Sitting in the waiting room outside of Elysium in time out.....

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:47 am

One thing: does he eat cats too?
Back to top Go down
rkimbrell
Easy L1 0110
Easy L1 0110
rkimbrell

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:31 am

Eat cats? What are you talking about? Just because cats disappear when they're around me doesn't necessarily mean that they are being eaten. My! What a thing to say.

However, I would like to point out that fava beans go well with a variety of wild meats - that and a nice chianti.
Back to top Go down
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:41 am

You nut! tongue
Back to top Go down
seamus
Unchallenging L3 0020
Unchallenging L3 0020
seamus

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:32 am

Hey peoples!
Back to top Go down
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:38 am

Well hello Seamus! Good to see you! Please read our Code of Conduct and once you agree, any King or Honored Member can recruit you! Welcome to the clan and please feel free to ask any questions! We like to help our members out by grind support, wz support, questing and anything else that is needed! Feel free to PM if you need and/or want anything. Once you are registered on the forum (Dry can do Wink ), you will have access to our clan banks (again please read the Code of Conduct on banking rules).

Just a couple of questions: how did you hear about us and why do you want to join?
Back to top Go down
La_Mer
Normal L4 0349
Normal L4 0349
La_Mer

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:32 am

Scissor is awesome, you should recruit him as quickly as possible Razz Hurry up and read those terms and conditions Razz

Grats on lvl 50 Scissor!
Back to top Go down
seamus
Unchallenging L3 0020
Unchallenging L3 0020
seamus

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:10 pm

2 Saralanna: I already have read Code of Conduct and quite agree with this, all must be the order. I already recruited, Leonidas the spartan invite me, and Mitsaras? recruit me. I think that alone is very difficult to provide themselves with good things and support. Also important tactical advantages of such groups. Peoples need to unite in groups like this and share should be one of the basic rules. I am ready to donate to the clan all the things that I have good and what I do not use, including 300-400 magnas. I agree that I have almost no chance to get 5000 magnas alone. I am interested in my chances to get at least one weapon with you.

2 La_Mer: Sorry for dissapoint, but i still 49, but I will correct this misunderstanding quickly. I'm still fairly inexperienced player, but I'm sure that will learn quickly Wink

And please remember, my english is not so good, express your thoughts to me as simple as possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Well welcome to the clan! Thank you for letting us know more about you and if you need help getting to 50, please let us know as there are a lot of conj's ready to help! And no worries about your English, we are a multi-cultrual clan and are more than willing to help.

Again, welcome, and I look forward to seeing you in game (I am usually on around 7-8pm EST. GMT-5)!
Back to top Go down
Drylock
Hard L1 0880
Hard L1 0880
Drylock

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:07 am

Welcome to the Clan Seamus!

I have seen you around on Scissor and very glad to have you as a member of our team, our clan and our little family.

I have 'promoted' you on here to Forum Member, so you should now have access to all the sections of our forum.

Please, when you get a chance, post a pic of your character info in our Promotions Section so that I can get you promoted to the proper rank with in the clan.

Here's to the many days ahead of fighting side by side! Application - Page 2 Beerchug

Dry
Back to top Go down
O M E G

PostSubject: Invite request   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Hello Arthurian Lords
I am O M E G A lvl 50 lock. I was in The Dark Legion clan I left DL during the last invasion attempt by the Syrts. When I was in the WZ fighting off the Gelfs I was given a first warning for not coming to a meeting even though I made it clear what was going on.
Later when gates went vunerable I called for all to form at gate to hit Shaan. I was told to shut up or I would be given my second warning they were in a clan meeting and would come when meeting was over .
I quit the clan after that I gave more than received that's for sure. We barely took Shaana back with 1 min to spare and around 80 Gelfs coming at us with no help from the DL clan.
That is not the reaction I ever want from a clan I am apart of, all clans should put realm health above all else. All clans should come to WAR as soon as there is a hint of an invasion attampt.
Gate wars is what lost our gems in the first place.
So now I am looking for a clan and I see alot of you guys in the WZ so figured I would ask for invite.
My charcters are. O M E G A (50 Lock) Hydeout (50 Hunter) Rigor (43 Conju)
I have never had any clan actions against me or any complaints other than the stuff that went on above. Don't want you to think I am some kinda trouble maker
I have on a few occasions lead some wars that went quite well and I would like to lead some more war events. I can also follow any one who has a head on their shoulders I am to old for an epeen.
Anyways mostly wanting clan for WARS, Friendship and fun. I do agree to the clan/forum rules. I have most of the gear I need and what I do not have I can get.
I have not had any clan support since playing this game and I do not ask.
DL is the only clan I have ever been in. I still consider Wyatt a decent guy he was not on or things would have went differently(well I would hope to think so anyways ).
Well if you want me in your clan you know how to let me know.

O M E G A

P.S. This posted under new post as well guess I hit new instead of reply could not delete.
Back to top Go down
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:37 am

Oh well, more reasons to spam lol!
Back to top Go down
taxas

PostSubject: new app   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi im taxas,thats my most common usrename. Im new to Regnum but liking it very well so far. Iv played alot of mmos an this one fits the gap the best so far. My toon is a lvl 6 archer, but im lvling at the moment :)Name is taxas.
Back to top Go down
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Good to see you texas, hopefully you are already recruited, but if not, I will add you to my friends list and when I see you I can recruit you!

We also love a good game, but more importantly a good family. Thank you for wanting to try ours out! Let us know what you need and we will help with anything you need. My characters are in my signature and though I don't grind as much anymore, I still love to kill a few mobs every now and then lol!
Back to top Go down
Benkei

PostSubject: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Hiho,

My name is Miguel and I would like to join this clan. The reason is... I like Sara's healing, they have a warm touch on my Molok skin! Very Happy

Chars:

Musashibo Benkei, lvl 50 Molok knight, 22k RP <-- "BAK" ("Big Ass Knight", at least that's what she said, who rushes whenever he has a chance too, not very good at farting auras, excels at smashing heads and loosing his 5k life in less then 5 seconds... they already know what's coming I guess...).

yoshitsune, lvl 44 Skelics hunter <-- A character that was made in the 1st day of this game after beta, the reason he still is 44... he's overpowered (or he was). Recently imported to Horus.

Saito Benkei, lvl 25 Molok barb

Sun Tzi, lvl 26 Skelic conjurer

I've been in a handful of clans, on RA I was part of the Immortal Legends (int. clan) and after on Dark Brotherhood (Spanish speaking based, nÂș 1 on the server for quite some time) but some old friends left so I came to Horus to join some other friends. On Horus I was part of The Ghosts, Apoc and Tetraedrum, then again I left the game for some months and now I know only a couple of people. I had some invitations but I would like to join this one: meet new people, do some clan warring together and learn a bit more about this game... I still suck at it!

So, am I in? Question
Back to top Go down
seamus
Unchallenging L3 0020
Unchallenging L3 0020
seamus

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Well Welcome my friend. Have a nice play Smile
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
Unchallenging L1 0001
Unchallenging L1 0001
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:30 am

Hey guys,

I would like to join this clan if it's alright. My name is Alina, and my character name is Kanda. She's a level 23 Molok marksman. I was actually recruited by a member (Saralanna, i believe...horrible memory for names, sorry). I was thinking about joining a clan sometime in the near future, and was lucky enough to find out about you guys. Everyone seems very nice =).

Anyway, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:24 am

Yea, that was me in Dryloch form lol (it is the founder account and I was currently ranking up some people).

Welcome to the clan and now that I have your forum username, I will upgrade your account to full status! Enjoy! Wink
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
Unchallenging L1 0001
Unchallenging L1 0001
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:09 pm

Saralanna wrote:
Yea, that was me in Dryloch form lol (it is the founder account and I was currently ranking up some people).

Welcome to the clan and now that I have your forum username, I will upgrade your account to full status! Enjoy! Wink

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Infurias (Arazak)
Easy L4 0173
Easy L4 0173
Infurias (Arazak)

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:35 pm

I guess I haven't done this yet lmfao.

3 + 1 Characters
mage-of-the-order lvl 36 conjurah!
Arazak Stormeye lvl 32 huntah!
Infurias lvl 31 muhksmen!

Fat Guy of the Order (WTF was I thinking?) lvl 20 hunter
I can't log into this acc anymore.

so.... hello clan.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime