Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Mumble Stats

The mage that picked up a sword! application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MyDadKnowsKarate
Unchallenging L2 0010
Unchallenging L2 0010
MyDadKnowsKarate

The mage that picked up a sword! application Empty
PostSubject: The mage that picked up a sword! application   The mage that picked up a sword! application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Hello everyone.

First of, yes i do agree to the terms of conduct!

I am the player MyDadKnowsKarate ingame and also formerly known as SirHiss but got hacked a few months back and got stolen of every item i had so i felt i couldnt bother to keep playing my dear conj. So now im back as a barb instead.

So what to say about me hm... Im a 20 year old guy from Sweden who loves to ski and pie and such cool things, been playing Regnum for almost 5 years and most people here should know me by now Smile
If you have any more questions about me or need tips for the conj class be sure to hit me up ingame!

cya on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

Location : Sitting in the waiting room outside of Elysium in time out.....

The mage that picked up a sword! application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mage that picked up a sword! application   The mage that picked up a sword! application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:43 am

SirHiss,

Good to see you and glad to have you in the clan! As you can see I have upgraded your forum account and look forward to seeing you in game <3

~Your Humble Servant
Sara
Back to top Go down

The mage that picked up a sword! application
Page 1 of 1