Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Mumble Stats

Invite request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
O M E G

Invite request Empty
PostSubject: Invite request   Invite request I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Hello Arthurian Lords
I am O M E G A lvl 50 lock. I was in The Dark Legion clan I left DL during the last invasion attempt by the Syrts. When I was in the WZ fighting off the Gelfs I was given a first warning for not coming to a meeting even though I made it clear what was going on.
Later when gates went vunerable I called for all to form at gate to hit Shaan. I was told to shut up or I would be given my second warning they were in a clan meeting and would come when meeting was over affraid .
I quit the clan after that I gave more than received that's for sure. We barely took Shaana back with 1 min to spare and around 80 Gelfs coming at us with no help from the DL clan.
That is not the reaction I ever want from a clan I am apart of, all clans should put realm health above all else. All clans should come to WAR as soon as there is a hint of an invasion attampt.
Gate wars is what lost our gems in the first place.
So now I am looking for a clan and I see alot of you guys in the WZ so figured I would ask for invite.
My charcters are. O M E G A (50 Lock) Hydeout (50 Hunter) Rigor (43 Conju)
I have never had any clan actions against me or any complaints other than the stuff that went on above. Don't want you to think I am some kinda trouble maker Razz
I have on a few occasions lead some wars that went quite well and I would like to lead some more war events. I can also follow any one who has a head on their shoulders I am to old for an epeen.
Anyways mostly wanting clan for WARS, Friendship and fun. I do agree to the clan/forum rules. I have most of the gear I need and what I do not have I can get.
I have not had any clan support since playing this game and I do not ask.
DL is the only clan I have ever been in. I still consider Wyatt a decent guy he was not on or things would have went differently(well I would hope to think so anyways lol! ).
Well if you want me in your clan you know how to let me know.

O M E G A

Back to top Go down
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

Location : Sitting in the waiting room outside of Elysium in time out.....

Invite request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite request   Invite request I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:36 am

Omega, I know of you well within the war zone and it is too bad to hear things went badly for you in your old clan. I consider you a good player and a decent guy (that I know of anyways). We are a new clan with many old players, but you need to know this: we do not have a Council. The end all for decisions still come and go through Dry, our founder and leader. There are those like myself, Air, and Dwen who are here to assist you as Honored Members if you should ever need it. I consider many in DL (Wyatt included) to be friends and many visit here to our forum (like I do theirs).

I have no issue with you joining our Family, as I know somethings are not for everyone. Just know that we support all clans and want no animosity between anyone. The thing that you should truly know about the Arthurian Lords is that we were built first for community and friendship, not war. I know this may sound wrong, but we believe that Regnum is more than just a game (no kidding.....). I know of the invasion that you speak (I was there as Sara and Kristi) and I can tell you with certainty that we will always come to the defense of the Realm. We have many members from all over the globe and time constraints are always an issue but if we are on, and you are not a low level character, we DO expect you to defend your realm. We may not be the best fort farmers in the world, but we will support the realm and invasions to the best of our ability.

That being said, we ARE a Family and expect others to treat it as such. If a member is in need, we help, if they have questions, we answer. Low level or high, it does not matter. We believe that fostering good will and mentoring low level members only strengthens the ties of the clan and builds stronger members. If you have not noticed, I like to talk and will usually put my two cents in.

I am for your recruitment and will try to support you in anyway that I can, off and on the war zone. I do NOT consider myself a war leader, but will follow any leader in the field that has known experience, no matter the clan. I do not think that a clan's leadership is the sole determining authority on the battle field and truly believe that the most experienced PRESENT should be followed, whether it be Apoc, DL, Tetra, IGI, or anyone else.

My two cents........

Hope to see you on!

-Sara

Last edited by Saralanna on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
La_Mer
Normal L4 0349
Normal L4 0349
La_Mer

Invite request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite request   Invite request I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:58 am

Ill vouch for Omega, he is nice enough,

my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

Location : Sitting in the waiting room outside of Elysium in time out.....

Invite request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite request   Invite request I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:02 am

ooooo, good praise! Well that settles it for me, if La Mer likes you, come on!!! Wink

Back to top Go down
War Party
Unchallenging L2 0010
Unchallenging L2 0010

Invite request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite request   Invite request I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:13 am

La_Mer wrote:
Ill vouch for Omega, he is nice enough,

my 2 cents

Thanks La Mer

O M E G A
Back to top Go down
Drylock
Hard L1 0880
Hard L1 0880
Drylock

Invite request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite request   Invite request I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:51 am

Welcome to the clan Omega...

I have upgraded you on here to Clan Member so you can now see all the sections available to full members of the clan.

I have moved your screenshot to the Promotions Section since you could not 'see' it before.

Dry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invite request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite request   Invite request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invite request
Page 1 of 1