Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Mumble Stats

Invite my new main char to clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred
Unchallenging L3 0020
Unchallenging L3 0020
Fred

Invite my new main char to clan Empty
PostSubject: Invite my new main char to clan   Invite my new main char to clan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:59 am

Hi i have 2 chars i want to be invited to the clan they are named fredriko and fredrikos
Back to top Go down
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

Location : Sitting in the waiting room outside of Elysium in time out.....

PostSubject: Re: Invite my new main char to clan   Invite my new main char to clan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:13 am

Sounds great hun! I will be on around 7 o'clock tonight (GMT-5). The other people in clan that can recruit you are:

Zyklon B or Valmir Von Raukov
Kreontas, Kreontass, Kreontasss (you get the picture)
Noman and Noman K
Vermealth
Chard
Vashan
Justin Humane
Tuvii
Musashibo Benkei
Hullio

And many others! Please save them to your friends list and I am sure that they will be able to help you out lol!
Back to top Go down
rodneybird81
Unchallenging L1 0001
Unchallenging L1 0001

PostSubject: Re: Invite my new main char to clan   Invite my new main char to clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:09 am

hi i would like to invite my 3 chars in to the clan there names r loyal iggie the ignis marksman the ignis conjurer
Back to top Go down
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

Location : Sitting in the waiting room outside of Elysium in time out.....

PostSubject: Re: Invite my new main char to clan   Invite my new main char to clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:07 am

That is great hun, just look at my signature, save them to your friends list and if you see any of them on, just shoot me a pm. You can also contact many of the others in the above list if you need a recruit. May I ask how you heard of us? I notice that your username is NOT new to us, nor are a couple of your toons Wink Welcome hun!
Back to top Go down
Zyklon_B
Normal L4 0349
Normal L4 0349
Zyklon_B

PostSubject: Re: Invite my new main char to clan   Invite my new main char to clan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:38 am

I"ve added 2 of those toons on my friends' list (I could not find the 'royal iggie' one) but I haven't seen you online these days to invite you to our clan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite my new main char to clan   Invite my new main char to clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invite my new main char to clan
Page 1 of 1