Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Mumble Stats

* UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT *

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

Location : Sitting in the waiting room outside of Elysium in time out.....

* UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT * Empty
PostSubject: * UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT *   * UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT * I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:15 am

Attention all clan. It has been brought to my attention numerous times and numerous times I ignored it as I always hope that people will do the right thing...... Please read the code of conduct again and comply with its measures.

The addition is simple: if you leave the clan, leave it how you entered, with your stuff only. If you received items IN ANY WAY from the clan, then you are honor-bound to return them. This means bank items, borrowed items from members, AND Goodies' bag items........

Failure to do so will just show your level of character.....or lack their of.

It is my Birthday and I am sad to have to write this on this day of all days, but I DO feel like the clan has been used AND abused by too many people. Consider ALL the considerable help we have given you leveling up and the advice in and out of the war zone as our good nature.

But leave the clan that helped you SO much, with items borrowed from it, and don't return the items? Then you are no better than a thief........
Back to top Go down
Zyklon_B
Normal L4 0349
Normal L4 0349
Zyklon_B

PostSubject: Re: * UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT *   * UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT * I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:27 am

Τhat's a very useful add-on to our code-of-conduct. A question arises though... What about those who left the clan before updating our code? What about those items? Many of those were bought with ximerin, they were not just drops... What can we do with this situation?
Back to top Go down
Justin Humane
Unchallenging L5 0040
Unchallenging L5 0040
Justin Humane

PostSubject: Re: * UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT *   * UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT * I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:18 pm

You should give the good news and the bad new in separate posts. lol!

Anyway, I said happy birthday to you in game and I hope you had a good one Wink . AND!...

H A P P Y Like a Star @ heaven B - D A Y Like a Star @ heaven T O Like a Star @ heaven T H E Like a Star @ heaven B E S T Like a Star @ heaven C L A N Like a Star @ heaven L E A D E R Like a Star @ heaven E V E R cheers

That took a long, long time to make, so I hope you like it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Saralanna
Very Hard L2 2111
Very Hard L2 2111
Saralanna

Location : Sitting in the waiting room outside of Elysium in time out.....

PostSubject: Re: * UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT *   * UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT * I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:31 am

You are such a horrid liar.... Thank you so much!!!!
Back to top Go down
Justin Humane
Unchallenging L5 0040
Unchallenging L5 0040
Justin Humane

PostSubject: Re: * UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT *   * UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT * I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:20 pm

There's 90% truth in everything I say. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT *   * UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT * I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* UPDATE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT *
Page 1 of 1